Re: CULT: Please don't give HUMORE the bad rap...

Regarding the John Jones post of yesterday, I feel compelled to share this
with the list...  I feel HUMORE is most unjustly getting the bad rap from
improperly informed sources...  ALL the OKC National Convention gardens (IRIS
AND DAYLILY) used HUMORE.  I use HUMORE.  I've had no rot...  Linda Mann may
have been more on target with her post of a couple days ago...

You will remember Nancy Fernandes, who was the 4 acre dual tour garden in
Edmond with all the ponds...  She responds to Abe's message earlier in the

Kath in OKC...