RE: COMP: Virus

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] COMP: Virus
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 09:50:14 -0600

Dennis, I knoweth not if Macs are immune.   I have not been around a
Mac in more than sixteen years, when I left school teachin'.  They
were just getting a lab at that time and there were Apples in there.
Everywhere else I have worked have had pc's and all of my local
friends have pc's.  My cousin at St. Louis U. has an IMac in her

This virus is wicked because it can go around the anti-virus
protectors.  I got it again from Kitty Loberg.  And, this one called
bad trans is not in an attachment.  If it is sent to you, then you
got it, but Norton can kill it.  I have killed it three times.  Thus
far, nobody has said I have sent it to them.  This is the first virus
I have gotten from a list.

Did you get any of that cheap gas at the Kroger in Dayton?  It was
like 68 cents a gal. a few minutes ago as reported on the Today Show.
 Out here in the cuntry, this one price gouger on I-55 has raglar,
unleaded for $1.15 whereas in town, it is $1.08.  But in the larger
cities, it is .99.  I never buy gas at the Interstate because it is
always higher.  This guy gets all of those people burning fumes on
the interstate and socks it to 'em.

On 1 Dec 01, at 10:14, Dennis Kramb wrote:

> I am on an iMac and I don't have any anti-virus software.  Are all
> these viruses PC-related or do they attack Mac's too?  I've never had a
> problem---that I know of! -- Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com Cincinnati,
> Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6 http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.