  From: iris01addict@yahoo.com.au
  To: iris-talk@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 12:50 AM
  Subject: [iris-talk] gotta buy

  well, our season is nearly over.

  All the enjoyment has now gone, now is the hard work again.

  Now comes to ordering.

  Of at least 100 varieties that I ordered last year, Picante and
  Blonde Bombshell were the outstanding varieties.

  Can anyone please help me with varieties that are on a par with these.

  Stood tall, took wind, fertile, gorgeous, etc. etc.  ( Both Joe
  Ghio's)

  So from the land of Oz, to the land of ???, have you had better.

  Can you advise, please.  Think I may/will have to import next year
  (2002).

  Recommendations please.

  Dian Mitterer
  South Australia
  Australia

  Not sure what I fall into, heavy clay, some frost, no snow, and
  excessive ( 100 deg + in summer), no rain usually for 1/2 of the
  year.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.