Re: COMP: Virus

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] COMP: Virus
  • From: "bob & sandy" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 13:22:13 -0500

Hi Steve,

You do have a sense of humor....I think I will pass on the virus you mention....I think Glenn already told me about this being a hoax.  I have enjoyed hearing what you have to say about computers....You have alot of knowledge and I believe background in computers....Thanks for explaining what happens....I have Norton's and I keep it updated....I have been considering what you said in former emails about Norton and these other two McAfee, Trend Micro's PC Cillin...MY Norton's automatically does it for me....You suggested looking into the other two.  Which I have been looking into...This was mentioned to me by a friend.  I will forward this email of your to him which explains why it won't work....Thanks......Rob