  • Subject: RE:virus
  • From: "Carol Fisher" <fisherc@jjemail.net>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:52:03 -0400

As one of the unfortunates  that got this virus sorry to everyone it forwarded to.  My virus scan NEVER  recognized I had a virus even after I did.  I'm afraid I'm going to have to withdraw from iris-photo as much as I love seeing these iris.  Just not worth chancing another virus.  The only computer geek I know charges dearly to fiddle with my machine.

Carol Fisher Zone 4 Mio Mi sand Northern Michigan USA

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here