OT: Oz (was re: OT: New Zealand Iris Info)

  • Subject: OT: Oz (was re: OT: New Zealand Iris Info)
  • From: Barbara Jackson <jacksonb@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:01:28 -0600 (CST)

Hello iris addict,

I would love to be able to include Oz in the trip.  Unfortunately, the
wallet will be tapped out after a month in NZ and so will my leave time from
work. But, my cousin will be there for another few years so I just may have
to go back again to see it, too.  :)

BTW, thanks to all iris talkers who responded off list with people to
contact and places to see.  Appreciate all the help.

BJ in SW MB, Canadian Prairies, Zone 3ish

You wrote,
Why don't you come to Oz as well

Some rebloomers, lots of gardens

Break free. Great