Re: HYB:Challenge

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]HYB:Challenge
  • From: "wendy sargeant" <wendon@dcsi.net.au>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 12:28:04 +1100

Wow Betty,
What a wonderful idea..Wish I had a magic wand for many other reasons..lol
However, which candidate would I like to see as a rebloomer..Can I be cheeky
and have you wave the wand over my whole garden? It is a curly
question.hmm..I cant decide, sorry. There are too many deserving irises.
The challenge will be: to see which iris that everyone else nominates...A
great new thread..Thank You:)
From Wendy Sargeant, Victoria Aus..who was out getting new beds ready to
plant...and got very very wet..Its pouring rain which is very welcome.And no
, I didnt get the new babies tucked into their soil. I have some sense..lol
..I am now inside typing this and drying off....