Re: HYB: Challenge

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Challenge
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 08:13:10 -0500

Now if we're talking about an iris that would only rebloom once in the
early fall, I would wave the wand over something more spectacular than
my previous suggestions....maybe VANITY, or one of the showy LIASON
color pattern.

I'm trying to remember which irises draw me to the garden every year,
waiting for the buds to open, in spite of all the other blooms to look
at.  DUSKY CHALLENGER is the main one that affects me that way.  Hard to
imagine any of them in this balmy November/December post-killing freeze

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here