Re: Re: HYB: Challenge

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: HYB: Challenge
  • From: "bob & sandy" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 14:27:53 -0500

Hi Betty,

This is fun....Been checkin my list and checkin it twice to see which Iris I think would be nice....Rebloomers...I would wave the Wand over these two....Colette Thurillet and Mega Bucks.....Still looking for a pretty red Iris....Wouldn't it be nice to wave that wand and have that red....Rob, zone 7...