Re: gotta buy

Since you live in the land of Barry Blyth, I recommend ALL of his
cvs.  We in the U.S. have to pay all sorts of tax/quarantine fees, so
I have to get them through a grower here, but they're worth whatever
$.  Try the Tempo Two website to order a catalog.  He always gives
the parentage of all too, which is so generous.  I am beginning this
year a line of hybridizing using his Electrique at its center.  My
favorite iris and VERY fertile.  I have great hopes.

Patricia Brooks
Whidbey Island, WA, zone 8-9

-- In iris-talk@y..., iris01addict@y... wrote:
> well, our season is nearly over.
>
> All the enjoyment has now gone, now is the hard work again.
>
> Now comes to ordering.
>
> Of at least 100 varieties that I ordered last year, Picante and
> Blonde Bombshell were the outstanding varieties.
>
> Can anyone please help me with varieties that are on a par with
these.

> Stood tall, took wind, fertile, gorgeous, etc. etc.  ( Both Joe
> Ghio's)
>
> So from the land of Oz, to the land of ???, have you had better.
>
> Can you advise, please.  Think I may/will have to import next year
> (2002).
>
> Recommendations please.
>
> Dian Mitterer
> South Australia
> Australia
>
> Not sure what I fall into, heavy clay, some frost, no snow, and
> excessive ( 100 deg + in summer), no rain usually for 1/2 of the
> year.

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here