Re: HYB:Challenge

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB: Megabucks
  • From: "bob & sandy" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 19:50:47 -0500

Linda, Being in North Carolina, lately our weather has been erratic....Just went though a major dry spell....Finally got some rain....in the mountains.  I think my weather is much like yours....Found Megabucks....looking for future Iris to purchase...Name caught my attention....Saw the pic of it and now I gotta have it....Sure hope it does well here....Still gonna try it no matter what....If CT is Colette Thurillet...and it does not do well for you maybe I will reconsider getting it...Let you know about Megabucks....Rob,zone 7...