Re: Re: HYB: Challenge

My candidate for magical rebloomer is Noreen's Delight, Shephard, '98.  A tall, strong, beautiful neglecta not well known outside of Arizona.  Not waiting for magic wands, I crossed it with Mariposa Skies.  Maybe in a few years....
Francelle Edwards, Glendale, AZ  Mariposa Autumn is blooming here also.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bob & sandy
  To: iris-talk@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2001 12:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: HYB: Challenge

  Hi Betty,

  This is fun....Been checkin my list and checkin it twice to see which Iris I think would be nice....Rebloomers...I would wave the Wand over these two....Colette Thurillet and Mega Bucks.....Still looking for a pretty red Iris....Wouldn't it be nice to wave that wand and have that red....Rob, zone 7...