Re: CULT:UPGRADE

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]CULT:UPGRADE
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 06:31:57 -0600

On 3 Dec 01, at 7:21, storylade@aol.com wrote:

> I would like to upgrade SONG OF NORWAY.  What newer variety has the
> attributes and pizzazz with fuller blooms?
>
> Betty from BG KY USA Zone 6

	The old model still works pretty good for me.  It was 1st runner up
to the Queen at our show this spring.  There was a lot of stiff
competition, too.

     PALACE OF THOUGHTS, though with a lighter beard, looks very
promising.

     Walter Moores
     Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8 (9 to 11 inches of rainfall last week.  My
gauge overflowed and I couldn't get to it to empty it and start over.
Memphis TV said it was a fifty year rain.)

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here
http://us.click.yahoo.com/75YKVC/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM