  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]CULT:UPGRADE
  • From: storylade@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 07:51:24 EST

In a message dated 12/3/2001 6:35:18 AM Central Standard Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

<<  The old model still works pretty good for me.  It was 1st runner up
 to the Queen at our show this spring. >>

Hard to beat, isn't it?  It's among the ones I brought to my small garden.
It's still in competition in this part of the country, too.  It's one of my
favorites, but I wanted to know if there's something as good with fuller
form--just in case I'd missed it.  Thanks.

Betty from BG KY USA Zone 6

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here