Society 50th Anniversary Coin

  • Subject: Society 50th Anniversary Coin
  • From: Angelfyre119@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 17:06:06 -0000

Hi all! I've got a silver dollar size coin commemorating The American
Iris Society's 50th Anniversary, celebrated in 1970. I can send
pictures, if anyone is interested in seeing this rare coin. My
question, how much is it worth? And would anyone be interested in
buying it? I don't know anything about grading coins, but I'd say it
was in the Good range, a little dirty, but I didn't want to clean it
up for fear of its losing value. Please LMK here or e-mail me
directly. Thanks for listening---Angel

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here