RE: HYB:Challenge

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk]HYB:Challenge
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <markm@tc.gc.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:11:19 -0500

Wave your wand over Bangles please.  I know it's not a TB but it's top of my

If you want a TB, Superstition is top of that list.

Ottawa, Ontario (zone 4) where it has been unseasonably warm -- we need some
white mulch

Hi All,

I have a newly invented magic wand.  It is a VERY special wand!  It can turn

any iris of your choosing into a rebloomer!  Ah, Yes!  It is special indeed!

However; like any magic there is a catch.  Unlike the magic lamp, the magic
wand doesn't give three wishes.  Alas, the magic wand can only grant one
wish, turning only one iris into a rebloomer!  Fussy and contentious wand
that it is, it insists this iris cannot have rebloomed before.

Betty from BG KY USA Zone 6 . . .  Happy "almost" Holidays . . . gee, it was

cold out there, but I got the last of the 2001 seed crop planted today and
realized that way too many will produce white, blue and purple irises.  Not
what I had in mind!

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here