  • Subject: Re:Blyth-virus
  • From: "Carryl M. Meyer" <carrylm@bigsky.net>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:21:31 -0700

A couple days ago, I checked Barry Blyth's Web Site--just to see if there
was anything new--saw the pix of his new 'barn'--and one of the Iris blooms
on display looked interesting--so asked him which one it
was--"Besotted'--was his answer--
does anyone have this one?  If so, where did you get it?
I really would like it--but after his explanation of the time and cost for a
Phyto Certificate--I can understand why he does not like to ship to the
USA--so am trying to find a place here who grows it--
I did not get a virus from him--did receive several messages--
I have a Norton Virus Program--my computer guru recommended it--and after
the virus is quarantined--when it asks what to do with it--I just send it to
Symantec--and let them figure out which one it is and what to do with it--

All this I do immediately--and so far, have not had one scoot into my files
or address book-- but I keep up on the 'Updates"--set up a schedule and it
is done automatically every week----also have a scheduled 'shut down and
restart' every week--so I do not have to remember to do it myself--

Carryl in western Montana zone 3/4--feels more like zone 2 today--

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here