Re: Society 50th Anniversary Coin

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Society 50th Anniversary Coin
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 16:59:30 -0800

Angelfyre119@aol.com wrote:

> Hi all! I've got a silver dollar size coin commemorating The American
> Iris Society's 50th Anniversary, celebrated in 1970.

Angel,

Two or three (or so) years ago I got the set of the silver and bronze
anniversary medals in the silent auction at a spring AIS national. I
would guess I paid around $25 - 30 for the pair.

The Storefront still lists the bronze at $2.50, and the 75th anniversary
silver medal at $25.

Gerry
--
mailto:gerrysnyder@mediaone.net
Gerry Snyder, AIS Director & Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here
http://us.click.yahoo.com/75YKVC/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM