I had a report from my mother-in-law that Forever Blue is currently in bloom for her. She lives in Dundas Ontario, about 60 km south of us and in a nice micro-climate. This is the first rebloom for December in Ontario and means that we have had Forever Blue in bloom for 8 months of the year in Ontario, Canada. Cantina, Immortality and Queen Dorothy  are  the next best with 6 months. Cantina has been very immpressive with contiuous bloom this year. Iris variagata has also had continuous rebloom this year and is a  very consistant rebloomer for me.
The weather has been very warm for this time of year.

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here