Best Iris Fragrance

  • Subject: Best Iris Fragrance
  • From: Tom Greaves <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 09:30:32 -0600

I'm really into iris fragrances and wonder which ones people
have that have the best fragrances.  This spring I saw
several people mention that Sugar Blues has a strong bubble
gum fragrance so immediately ordered ten of them and planted
them around the mailbox.  I also got several varieties that
are supposed to smell like grapes.  I can't wait for next
spring to see what they are all like.  I planted all the
ones noted for fragrance along the walk ways and the ones
noted for their beauty behind them.

There were recently some postings about Perfume Counter.
The name is intriguing.  What kind of fragrance does it
have?

I also got Orange Popsicle that sounds scrumptious.

So what is your most fragrant isis?

Tom near Dallas, TX USA zone 7

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.