REF: THANK YOU for checklists

  • Subject: REF: THANK YOU for checklists
  • From: pbrooks@whidbey.net
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 20:34:31 -0000

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to jj and all his helpers for the
comprehensive checklists they have put together covering the last few
decades.  I bought both the '80s and '90s 10-year checklist books to
learn everything I could about the irises I have, to develop my
hybridizing programs.  (They're available from the AIS for a modest
price, considering all the work that's gone into them.)

I'd be embarressed to tell you how many hours I've spent with these,
and how many lists and plans for crossing I've made with this info.
If my hybridizing goals are not met within the next few years, it
won't be for lack of educated crosses.

Patricia Brooks
Whidbey Island, WA, zone 8/9

See What You've Been Missing!