HYB: babies! one F2!

  • Subject: HYB: babies! one F2!
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 19:35:07 -0500

Whoopee - two little green shoots are up!  So at least the
bromine/chlorine bleach tablet in the toilet tank didn't kill all the
seeds.  That's 2 seeds out of ...~ 5*4*3 = 60 seeds so far, but these
just showed their little blades over the weekend, so hopefully there
will be more.  If that's all I get, that's already slightly above the
germination rate I've had outdoors the last two years.

One of the results of an ongoing renovation/repair of the rotted out
kitchen is a brand new (finished this weekend) more or less unheated
sunroom (depending on whether or not I leave the door into the house
open) where these kids can bake their little brains out on sunny days.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here