Re: Best Iris Fragrance

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Best Iris Fragrance
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:32:29 EST

Tom, there has been quite a lot of information on fragrance.  A member of
Region 4(who is no longer liviing) was very interested in this subject and I
think there is a Robin, or there was, that was made up of those. who were
interested in fragrant irises.  I would suggest that you get in touch with
Libby Cross who is in charge of the Robins program and join one of those.  I
also think there was a checklist of fragrant irises.  There are a lot of
reblooming irises as well as historicals that are fragrant.  And the person
who was a promotor for the fragrant information, was also responsible, I
believe, for  that information being included when irises were registered and
introduced!  Rosalie nr Baltimore  zone 7   ryfigge@aol.com

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here