OT-BIO: (was COMP: not viruses & off topic subjects (OT)

  • Subject: OT-BIO: (was COMP: not viruses & off topic subjects (OT)
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:58:29 -0600

Here's my original bio:

I'm still an enthusiatic iris grower!  And more knowledgeable now, thanks to
you all!  SDB Forever Blue rebloomed again in Sept, as did SDB What Again.

Can't wait to see what rebloomers this next spring may bring...Just checking
my list, checking it thrice, gotta add on what blooms at least twice!  :)

El, near Winnipeg,
Manitoba, Canada Z3

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.