Re: REF: Checklist Uses

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] REF: Checklist Uses
  • From: jpvhook@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 00:38:28 EST

    Thanks for the info. On the rebloom iris society I e-mailed Charlie!! :-)
I had three seedlings to rebloom this fall they were 2000 seedlings. Do
seedlings rebloom as first year seedlings? I had some that were 2001
from rebloom crosses that didn't.Or do they need to be two year old plants?

                                                    John Van Hook
                                                Zone 6 Somerset Ky. USA

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.