Re: REF: THANK YOU for checklists

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] REF: THANK YOU for checklists
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 05:14:57 -0800

pbrooks@whidbey.net wrote:

> Just wanted to say THANK YOU to jj and all his helpers for the
> comprehensive checklists they have put together covering the last few
> decades.  I bought both the '80s and '90s 10-year checklist books....

One bit of explanation: John Jones and his team are converting the
checklists to electronic searchable format. They do not put the
checklists together. That is the task of the AIS registrar, currently
Keith Keppel (who of course gets help).

And I am sending a big THANK YOU to all of them--a lot of work, leading
to great products!

Gerry
--
mailto:gerrysnyder@mediaone.net
Gerry Snyder, AIS Director & Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here
http://us.click.yahoo.com/75YKVC/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM