Re: Most Fragrant Iris

  • Subject: Re: Most Fragrant Iris
  • From: ranchiris@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 08:24:20 EST

Hi from Tucson, AZ, where it finally feels wintery - we had about .2 of rain
yesterday - much needed!  My favorite fragrant iris is DIVINE (Mary Dunn
'88).  It is also a very pretty blue-violet bi-tone with a white zone around
the beard.  I always bring stalks inside because the fragrance is "divine"
and they will perfume the entire room.
Kathy Chilton
At the ranch, west of Tucson AZ
Zone 8/9