SIGNA seeds - Iris germanica

  • Subject: SIGNA seeds - Iris germanica
  • From: <dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 12:47:42 -0500 (EST)

Dear Iris Folks,

Last year the SIGNA seed list had I germanica seeds which had been
collected in Greece. I tried to get these to germinate but only got one
root which did not produce any more of the plant. ie it died. So I would
like to ask anyone who has I germanica seeds which were fresh this year
to send some of these to :
	The SIGNA seed List
	Marty Shafer and Jan Sacks
	337 Acton  Ave