Peach Jam

Is there anybody out there that has and would be willing to sell
Peach Jam right now?  I know that this is hardly a good time, but I
figure I can plant them indoors, and hope I can get them into the
ground at a good time this spring.  I would buy a whole clump (I know
this wouldn't be the best time to try and divide and replant for

I know that Peach Jam is a good rebloomer, and I tried to order it
this fall.  But when I found out it is fragrant too, I just have to
get some!

Robin  zone 4b (Possibly the only actual living person in the entire
state of Nebraska that isn't a Husker fan)

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here