Re: SPEC: help re: SIGNA seeds

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SPEC: help re: SIGNA seeds
  • From: <dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 06:27:04 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Linda Mann wrote:

> I gathered some seeds from those interesting Lousiana/I.brevicaulis (?)
> plants (see photo posted last summer).  From your post, Diana Louis, I
> assume it isn't too late to donate them to SIGNA?   Can I just send them
> the unsolicited seeds?  Anything I need to know about packaging them?
> What about all the sterilization going on at post offices?
> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

There's usually a notice in this list about the last day to send SIGNA
seeds. It's usually round the end of December. Rodney is that the right
date? Sure hope someone got some I germanica seeds.

Diana Louis <dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca>
Zone 4/5 Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
SIGNA, Iris-talk,

Quit now for Great