Re: Introduction!!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Introduction!!
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:37:02 EST

Welcome, Shirley.  Your introduction was almost perfect!  You forgot to add
your USDA zone, though!  Your email name looks like one of you is a science
teacher? I find that interesting.  Rebloomers should do well there, I think,
So try some with your TBs altho there are also some good SDBs,   We used to
have a rebloomer hybridizer who lived in Huntsville (I think) before she died
- Berenice Miller.  She gave most of her irises biblical names.  Rosalie nr
Baltimore  zone 7 where we still have summer days and fall nights, but this
will soon end.  However, it is good for rebloomers!  ryfigge@aol.com

Quit now for Great
American Smokeout