SPEC: SIGNA seed exchange/membership

  • Subject: SPEC: SIGNA seed exchange/membership
  • From: Rodney Barton <rbarton@hsc.unt.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 08:53:51 -0600

All,

It is too late to donate seeds for this year's exchange.  The actual list is
on it's way to the printer and should hit the mail in about 2 weeks.  If you
have rare seeds, I would hold them for next year.

It is not to late to get on the mailing list to receive a copy.  While the
initial mailing is open only to members you may join with your order. So any
non-members who would like to receive the seed list let me know ASAP.

If you are interested in some seed but don't want to join there are still
some selections available (to the public) from the 2000 seed exchange. See
the list posted at: http://molly.hsc.unt.edu/~rbarton/Iris/seedexch.htm

Finally, anyone with problems or questions about your SIGNA membership,
PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me.  Keeping up with almost 700 of you is a
lot more involved than I could have imagined. I've made a few mistakes, but
am anxious to correct any problems. You can simplify things and reduce our
costs by watching the renewal date printed on your mailing label and by
renewing BEFORE you get a notice.

Thanks!
Rodney
--