Iris Fragrance Robin

  • Subject: Iris Fragrance Robin
  • From: Tom Greaves <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 19:56:14 -0600

It has come to my attention that there used to be an Iris
Fragrance discussion list.  I talked to the person who
coordinated that list and she said that it could be
resurrected if there is any interest.

I'll help as best as I can to get this going as I think that
fragrance in irises is just as important as their beauty (at
least to me).  The information that she asked that I collect
is a thumbnail bio of yourself, garden, family, pets, other
hobbies etc. , (not necessarily in that order).  As soon as
we have enough interest, she will get the list going.

So just send the info to me and I'll get it going.

Tom near Dallas, TX USA zone 7

Break free. Great
American Smokeout