TB: Linda Fan Seedling

  • Subject: TB: Linda Fan Seedling
  • From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 02:27:34 -0800 (PST)

  Tom Greaves <tomg@iadfw.net> wrote:
Francelle recently wrote:

> It was a pretty iris, white with a
> soft pink glow in the center.  It was a seedling from Linda
> Fan, HM 102.  I saw in the AIS
> bulletin this summer that it has won High Commendation.  I
> hope it is introduced.  I want it.

I'd like to get it too.  Does anyone have any information on
this iris or know how I can contact Linda about this?

Tom near Dallas, TX USA zone 7

V. sez:

Linda Fan is the daughter of Chun Fan. He introduces irises by putting an ad in the Bulletin under Fan's Iris Garden. Check the next April Bulletin to see if it there.

Vince Lewonski
vincelewonski@yahoo.com
Secane, Pennsylvania, USA Zone 6b
"The average person gains ten pounds between Halloween and New Year's. I hope to double that - but, then, I've always been an overachiever!!!"

Stop Smoking Now
Nicotrol will help
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2vN8tD/_pSDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM