Re: gotta buy

I've been noticing how much I like Blyth's irises and you mentioned
the they have a website.  I have tried to search for it, but can't
locate it with any of the search pages.  Do you know the address?

I know what you mean about wanting whats not easily available.  You
should look at Sutton's page.  They are really producing very lovely
new introductions!

Zone 4-b   NE

Quit now for Great
American Smokeout