TB: Blyth intros - Coffee Whispers, Lily My Love

  • Subject: TB: Blyth intros - Coffee Whispers, Lily My Love
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 09:51:47 -0500

These two (COFFEE WHISPERS, LILY MY LOVE) were among those we got from
Tempo Two in our club order this year.  I don't know how these two are
doing, but club members were generally reporting that most plants we got
had settled in and were looking really good this summer.  Since I have
such a black thumb (well, it's all my garden location & soil's fault
<g>), I chose to swipe small/very tiny increases off of everything he
sent to screen them all.  Most that I snipped a start from managed to
grow, but as with all my other new for me plants this year (planted last
summer, this summer), I <still> haven't taken notes on what has done
exceptionally well/survived/died spectacularly this year.  Will try to
do that before it gets too cold to write outdoors!

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Stop Smoking Now
Nicotrol will help
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2vN8tD/_pSDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM