Can anyone help?

  • Subject: Can anyone help?
  • From: "flintlock17" <flintlock17@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 21:12:18 -0000

Hello, I am looking for some place to purchase some of the unique
iris that I saw in the Springhill Nursery catalog. These were "batik"
style iris that were different colors. One that was red & white
striped was especially stunning.
I have searched for several hours on the net & have yet to find these
anywhere. Herad that Springhill went out of business, which explains
why the web page won't come up & the 800 is constantly busy.

Thanks a bunch

Quit now for Great
American Smokeout
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0vN8tD/9pSDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM