Re: Need some help

  • Subject: Re: Need some help
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 09:51:42 -0500

Laetitia - for some reason, the names (questionable tho they may be) of
the iris pictures you've posted didn't make it into the archives.  The
pictures are there, along with your messages, but no captions or
additional text with names.

The first batch of photos:
yellow, pinkish/yellowish/lavender, blue plicata, red;

the second:
yellow, pink, yellow plicata, dark purple.

Also, for others asking for help with IDs, when several photos are
posted together, the photos are not always posted in the archives in the
order listed in the message, so it would help if you could add something
to the text to indicate which colored picture goes with which name.

Be glad to help where I can if I can see the names <g>

Linda M

Break free. Great
American Smokeout
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3vN8tD/.pSDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM