About Greenplanet

  • Subject: About Greenplanet
  • From: "hhchew2" <hhchew2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:29:03 -0000

About  GreenPlanet
Green Planet International (GPI) is an environmental company
dedicated to delivering tangible benefits to this beautiful Planet of
ours - Earth. It is our objective to enable people from all over the
World to make a small yet collectively vital environmental
contribution to the greening of our Planet, whilst at the same time
having a unique opportunity to generate an income for themselves and
their families!
This is a strategy that we believe is the most effective, sustainable
approach to tackling some of Earth's environmental challenges and
protecting and preserving this fragile Planet for our children. A
strategy that facilitates a true win - win, where environmental
benefit is delivered to Mother Earth… and financial benefit is
delivered to those who help protect her!

It will be refreshing to know that you are delivering direct
environmental and humanitarian benefit whilst generating a well-
deserved income for yourself and your family!
For further information please go to:
 http://www.greenplanet-international.com/ ,
For indepth details please go to:
 http://www.greenplanet-international.com/documents/doc4.html
download GPI Information Pack,
As for interested friends click into:
 https://greenplanet-international-com.secureserve.co.uk/join.htm ,
Please key in my sponsor name and id:
Sponsor's Name:   CHEW HAK HIAN
Sponsor's ID# or Telephone#:   109

Please contact me at my email address: samochew@
yahoo.com ,
for further enquiries and interest.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
SAMO CHEW."Follow the Greenplanet,Help to Set the Planet Free!"

"We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors,
…..We borrow it from our Children"
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Quit now for Great
American Smokeout