OT: Sad news

Jim Loveland, iris-lover and dear friend to many of us, passed away
early this morning from the effects of aplastic anemia, a bone-marrow
disorder.

Jim was a tireless worker for many iris organizations,  the Missouri
Botanical Garden and the best in a friend who was willing to pitch in
and do anything needed-personal or gardening.  His endless optimism
and sense of humor added fun to every situation.  He really never met
a stranger and shared his garden with anyone who had an interest.  He
shared his knowledge and enthusiam with everyone he met and spread
the iris-bug to everyone.

We will truly miss him forever and are glad he was in our lives.

Tom and Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
Zone 5, AIS Region 18