Hidden names...

  • Subject: Hidden names...
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:53:10 -0500

<Linda right click on the photo and then properties. File name is name
of iris, or what she thinks it is.   Mike Greenfield>

Well, how about that!  Thanks Mike.  I use Netscape, which isn't set up
quite that way, but when I <right click>, it gives the file name in ( )
after <view image>.

Now I have to go see if all of them are set up that way.....

Linda M

Promise to Quit
Nicotrol will help