New To List

  • Subject: New To List
  • From: "ameichholz" <ameichholz@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:50:16 -0000

Hello, I'm hoping that this list will have people who share my love
of Iris's as much as I do...

It started with the large bearded Iris's that grew on my
grandmother's farm along the fenceline...She used to get so irritated
when I picked them... When we sold the farm my father and I dug some
of them up and transplanted them into their yard of the house I grew
up in and then they moved about a year later, it broke my heart...

I collect things with bearded Iris's and am thinking of getting a
tattoo of one also, but haven't found the perfect one yet...

I have a house of my own and there is a great Iris farm about 45
minutes away...but I'm horrible!!  I went and bought a ton of rizoms
last year and never got them planted!

Anyway...can't wait to enjoy Iris talk!

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!