AIS: Remembering Jim Loveland

  • Subject: AIS: Remembering Jim Loveland
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:46:29 -0800

Sent by Anner Whitehead, AIS Membership Secretary

The AIS Membership Office was contacted yesterday by the funeral home
handling arrangements for the late Jim Loveland. They were seeking the
appropriate address to which donations to AIS might be sent, because the

family has requested that those who wish to express their fond regard
for Jim
Loveland make a monetary donation to The American Iris Society.

I thought the members of this list who considered Jim Loveland a friend
care to know this so that they, too, might express tangibly their
respect and
affection for the deceased, and condolences to his family.

Donations to AIS are received by First Vice-President and Secretary of
Donations Jeanne Clay Plank, 8426 Vine Valley Dr., Sun Valley, CA

Anner M. Whitehead
AIS Membership Secretary

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA