Re: Re: CULT: SPEC: Why do some stay green

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: CULT: SPEC: Why do some stay green
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:49:32 -0700

Praises of Dusky Challenger make me envious.  I had one that I babied for five years.  I never got a decent flower from it, and the clump wasn't much either.  Problem:  It always bloomed late, so that the buds cooked before they opened.  It bloomed out last year, and I will not replace it.
Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9   Drizzling here, snowing up north.