Re: Re: TB Dusky Challenger

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: TB Dusky Challenger
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:33:22 +1030

Francelle

I quite understand your frustration with Dusky Challenger. This is the first
time in three years I've had decent blooms (and they are lovely). The only
reason they look so good is that this is the latest coolest season for many
years and it has been overcast most days. We're still not much warmer than
September (start of Spring) and we're supposedly into summer.
I've just had Mountain Majesty flowering majestically and I hate to think
what this will be like in a normal or hot spring

Colleen Modra
South Aust
Zone 9----- Original Message -----