Re: Re: SPEC: kashmiriana

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: SPEC: kashmiriana
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:17:59 -0800

I've just posted a picture of the full plant in bloom to iris-photos. I didn't
take notes on the size of the blossom stalk, but I recall it being toward
the short end of the intermediate range. It was no more than half the
size from the description of I. kashmiriana. I received the plant
in late summer of 2000, so this bloom might be a bit stunted.

It came from Lowell Baumunk of Iris Colorado.

Ken Walker

Linda Mann wrote:

> Ken, what are the growth and bloom habits of yours?  Do you remember how
> tall the stalks are and how the blooms are placed on the stalk?  And
> bloom time?
>
> What is the source of your plants?

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!