Re: New To List

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] New To List
  • From: "bob & sandy" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 00:04:50 -0500

Hi Toni,

Welcome you to Iris talk.  Everybody seems to really love Iris.  Get some neat ways to take care of Iris, start seeds,etc.

Great you have a house of your own now.  Nice you have a Iris farm so close.  Hope your Iris you bought do make it.

How about letting us know were you live.  Some Iris do better in one area then another.  Be better able to help you if know your local.  I'am in North Carolina...Newbie here myself and this is one of the best groups...

Nice to hear you had a Grandma who raised Iris too.  Still miss my Grandma's iris too.  I got my fingers smacked more then once.  They were so darn pretty...Rob in zone 7