OT-PLANTS: After Irises, what then?

  • Subject: OT-PLANTS: After Irises, what then?
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:23:49 EST

In a message dated 12/13/01 1:37:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, tomg@iadfw.net

<< So I'm hoping that there are people here who have gardening
 interests that go outside irises that they can share with
 me.  I'd like to grow plants that flower in the other
 seasons besides spring.  >>

      My vote would be to go with Daylilies.  The older Daylilies are
especially easy to grow.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.