Re: TB Hollywood Nights

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]TB Hollywood Nights
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:01:03 -0700

It is growing great guns for me in Phoenix right now.  Here is a photo I took of it last year at Superstition.

Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ
Zone 9 - USA
Where we had ice on our windshields this morning for the first time this year...boy was I pissed.  Had to go back inside and get some water and a towel to get it off.