Re: After Irises, what then?

  • Subject: Re: After Irises, what then?
  • From: Tom Greaves <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:54:23 -0600

My thanks to the many of you who recommended new plants for
me to try.  One that really caught my attention is
daylilies.  Unfortunately, this looks like it is as big a
topic as irises.

Is there someone who is knowledgeable about daylilies who
could take me under their wing and get me up to speed in a
hurry?  I think that I could ask a few questions that would
allow me to get going on my own.  I need to make sure I know
which books to buy, good suppliers, etc.

In the meantime, I'm reading my Texas Gardening books to
learn more about the other plants that were recommended.

Tom near Dallas, TX USA zone 7